About Me

header ads

Pond's Femina Miss India 2013 winner-Navneet Kaur Dhillon


For the doe-eyed Navneet Kaur Dhillon, winning the Miss India title had been a dream so vivid that she was sure going to live it one day soon. Navneet, who hails from Patiala, spoke to us soon after she was crowned winner of Pond's Femina Miss India 2013 on the 50th edition of the pageant on Sunday night in Mumbai.

Name : Navneet Dhillon,
Age : 20 years,City : Ambala

Representing the state of Punjab
School : Army Public School, Ambala Cantt
College : Punjabi University, Patiala
Profession : Media Student
Interests : Photography, Swimming, Horse-riding
Crowned : Pond's Femina Miss India 2013 winner , PCJ Femina Miss Timeless Beauty , Pond's Femina Miss India 2013 Chandigarh winner
  I cannot hide my excitement right now, even if it means I am behaving like a little kid...but this title is the best thing that could've happened to me. My childhood dream was close, I knew...but 'this' close! That is so thrilling. I always wanted to be here, win the Miss India and then go on the Miss World title. I gave my best to grab as much as I could from all the training that were imparted to us in the run up to this contest. Maybe that helped.
Till I was nurturing my dream of being a Miss India, and eventually become an actress too maybe, I enrolled in this course on media studies in Punjabi University, Patiala since the course has TV, direction, camera handling etc. While this kept me in touch with the glamour bit, education for me is also a backbone for a future career since the Miss India, of Miss World, or even acting, won't stay forever. These careers are short lived, dependent on youth and beauty, which is transient. I wanted to ensure that once I am done with my dream, I have something concrete to fall back on...have career in direction.

Post a Comment

0 Comments